Thursday 1 September 2011

FWSQA - Back in business

As you know my first Farmer's wife blocks were the wrong size. Now that I have cut all the right size templates I started all over again. I hope to catch up in a few weeks time. So far I've managed to do five blocks:
 block #1 - Attic Windows
Block #2 - Autumn Tints
Block #4 - Basket Weave
Block #6 - Big Dipper
Block # 14 - Butterfly at the Crossroads


I'm planning to do some more blocks this week-end for I'm far behind. Most of you have already done 20 or more. But the most important is to stand up tall and never give up.
My blogiversary giveaway  ends tomorrow so, if you haven't entered it before just do it  HERE. 

2 comments:

Melody said...

Your blocks look wonderful. Don't worry I've only made eight so I'm way behind too.

Wendy said...

Your blocks look gorgeous, I love your colour choices.