Tuesday 27 December 2011

I finally opened my Santa Sack presents

This summer I entered the most fantastic swap hosted by Cheryll . My partner sent me lots of goodies but
as I had promised I only opened two of my Santa Sack swap presents on December 15th and kept all the other to opened on Christmas day.

These are the gifts she sent me

I felt like a child again opening all those lovely packages



Manuela was my partner and she was great. I loved all the presents she sent

Add captionSome stationery 

A lovely needle case

A tissue holder

The cutest owl

A great purse and a piece of fabric

Four Christmas coasters


A lovely little sack full of the most gorgeous goodies

See...aren't they adorable

This was my special present. It's a wonderful pillow case

the back of the pillow. The fabrics are fantastic

THANK YOU MANUELA FOR BEING MY PARTNER AND THANK YOU CHERYLL FOR HOSTING THIS WONDERFUL SWAP!!
Birdie Stitches BOM is completed!!! YEAH. Now I have to join all the blocks and decide what color my sashing will be. do you have any ideas. If you do please let me know, I'm always so scared when I have to choose a fabric, I think I may do the wrong choice and spoil all the work.















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ainda bem que gostste dos teus presentes, fico muito contente! Eu também adorei os que me mandas-te, estou a tentar postar no blog mas a parte das fotos não está fácil.
Beijinhos e bom Ano Novo!
Manela

Wendy said...

You got some very lovely gifts! I love your Birdie block, of course!! I think your colours are beautiful so I'm sure you will choose the right one.

Wee Little Birds said...

Such lovely gifts, the little owl is so cute. Your birdie looks great.
I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.
Hugs Tanya

rosie said...

You have some very lovely gifts Teresa...
And your birdie block is adorable..
Wishing you a wonderful 2012..xx