Sunday 4 December 2011

Xmas decorating!

 You maybe not believe it but my favorite thing about christmas is decorating my house. I LOVE it!!!

This year I had to make some changes for my five month old puppie Blackie chews on everything he can reach, so...I had to make a different king of xmas tree and put it where he would't reach it. I made some felt ornaments and decorated some styrofoam balls with christmas fabric and VOILÁ, my new Xmas tree

   
No Xmas is complete without a Nativity, I bought the little hut last year but the clay figures belonged to my grandmother and she gave then to me more than 20 years ago. I love and treasure them.



My new centerpiece



My Xmas patchwork balls



My Christmas Wall Hanging. It's a Xmas free BOM from Gail Pan

8 comments:

Nima said...

wow...so nice to see your hme decorated for christmas.i love your quilted wall hanging...

Nima said...

thank you so much for voting for my quilt

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Yours, Ulla

Hilachas said...

Everything looks so beautiful. Interesting tree :) I like the ornaments hanging from the hutch. I tried to make one of those and it isn't as easy as it looks. Nice. Your quilt hanging is gorgeous. I also like the quilt hanger. I'm so impressed with it all. You're so creative.

sunny said...

Very creative! I love your centerpiece the most. I need to make some of those pinecones, and I just love the fabric that you used in yours!

Fiona said...

lovely... it's so great to see so many home made decorations .. all looks very pretty...
Hugz

Unknown said...

Adorei a árvore! Cá em casa exigem uma um pouco maior...lol.
Está linda a tua casa.
Bjs

Wendy said...

Hi Teresa, your Christmas decorating looks beautiful! I love your tree and the nativity and the centrepiece is lovely. The Gail Pan wallhanging is gorgeous, LOVE it.