Saturday 18 February 2012

Blogger is going NUTS!!!

Have you noticed the word verification change on Blogger. Instead of one word we have to write two words but one of them is  impossible to read.
The new word verification is a pain, We can't read the white on black, Sometimes I have  to do it three times on a comment...people are going to stop leaving comments if this keeps happening. I have removed the word vetification of my blog so will see what happens. Maybe we can complain to Blogger...I Don't Know!

7 comments:

Serenata said...

I thought it was just me that couldn't read them! Although your screen shot of one is clearer than any I have attempted so far.

Maria Filomena said...

Você tem razão...
é muito chato mesmo!!!
temos que tirar...
eu já tirei do meu há muito tempo...

abraços de MF

Maria said...

Yes it is a pain............

Just read your last few posts and you have been very busy with lots of lovely projects.

Josie McRazie said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who has a problem with this! Hey, next time try the one that you listen to (if you click the little speaker icon they start spouting off 'words'), those are IMPOSSIBLE!!! I'm just sayin!!

Cool Cats and Quilts said...

I agree with you, these words are very hard to make out. I have had to go to the second combination of words a couple of times. Hope it works now!!!

Mimi said...

I so agree. After three tries, I have given up on some comments.

Fiona said...

I agree... it is a shame because I think a lot of people will not comment... I have had mine off for a long time and although I do get some spam it is not too much...
Hugz