Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and Tuesday treasures


I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day!!! May it be filled with lots of love!!!


My Tuesday treasure is Valentine related. I'm sharing a Valentine's gift that my DH gave me a couple of years ago.























It's  a ring with a buch of red little glass hearts. It's so sweet!!!



Inside there's a small inscription that says, guess what.... I LOVE YOU, of course!!!
I still love my little hearts ring.
If you'd like to see more treasures just visit Melody at The House on the side of the Hill.



4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Now that is just so cute...

Melody said...

What a wonderful ring and so romantic, lucky you.

Teresa said...

Oh WOW... that ring is simply beautiful. What a treasure the ring (and your hubby)are!!! I've never seen anything like it and with all those lovely little glass hearts.. it was just perfect for Valentines Day. Thanks for sharing this lovely treasure of yours.

Wendy said...

Your ring is so beautiful, what a lovely treasure from your husband.