Friday 30 March 2012

I have to change my QUILT'S NAME

As you know I'm designing a quilt. I wanted to call it Penelope's Garden for I always loved the name Penelope but when my daughter was born nobody let me name her Penelope.
Yesterday I received a post from a blogger warning me that there was already a quilt with that name. OK!
I don't want to copy anyone's work nor was my intention to do it, so there is only one thing to do:
I will change my quilt's name into Penelope's Paradise. I hope nobody as thought of that.

So, without any further ado I present to you " Penelope's Paradise", ( only half of it, really)!



10 comments:

Kat said...

Penelope's Paradise is a wonderful name and your (half) quilt is beautiful. I love the dresdens, I've always wanted to try those.

Sue Daurio said...

Penelope's Paradise is such a great name, love it!!

Pattilou said...

Your Dresden Plates look so cute in your Penelope's Paradise.

Melody said...

What a beautiful design. Clever you.

Sarah Craig said...

Whoop Whoop!! Great quilt, and a great name!! I think Penelope is a very pretty name, too....

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

A new pretty name for a very pretty quilt!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

sunny said...

It's beautiful! I think Penelope's Paradise has a nice ring to it. I remember having a Penelope doll when I was a child.

heartsease54 said...

Titles cannot be copyrighted.

Indigo Blue said...

I like the new name. I have not heard of the first named quilt but then there are probably more blocks and quilt names than I am ever likely to see.
Lovely colours.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilt so far and I like both names!