Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sponsor's Corner

Sponsor's Corner is my way of thanking all the lovely stores that help me to support my love for quilting.
Today I want to share with you a great online store - Stitch Sanctuary.
It's an online store in Nevada owned by the lovely Linda.
You can find the highest quality fabric from companies like Moda, Hoffman, Robert Kaufman, Free you can find threads, knits, flannel, laminates and more.
They have a huge pattern selection, you will certainly find a project that suits you.
So, don't worry, just sit and enjoy a wonderful store and remember ... " Shopping in your PJ's is encouraged.
To make things even better let me show you some wonderful fabrics that I received from the stitch sanctuary.
 Wonderful colors and even more beautiful prints
It's  Summer Breeze II by Sentimental Studios for Moda Fabrics
 Linda also sent me a great table runner pattern
Don't wait a second. Visit The Stitch Sanctuary at once, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

such lovely fabrics... great sponsor... Summer Breeze is such a lovely range..
Hugz