Monday 7 May 2012

Design Wall Monday

Not much to show this week. Some minor projects and a finished table runner top.

Finished:

 Made the applique flowers on my table runner


Do you think it needs a border?

On Going Projects:
Schnibbles I
 A small table topper or big Mug Rug, will see.... I've made it to try the blocks for the Summer Day Schnibbles I would like to make.

A pillow front, I want to make six of those for my sofa. The ones i've got there are old and worn out. I had a turnover  on my little stash and I think it will be great to use it.
I told you i hadn't much to show but i'm sure you'll have many wonderful projects to see if you link up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

10 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your table runner is beautiful. It all depends if it the width you want it to be if you should add a border or not.

barbara woods said...

it is beautiful

Sarah said...

I like your table runner with the nice springy colors but don't think it needs a border. What color will you bind it with? The blue in the inner border?

Lori said...

I don't think it needs a border--just a repeat of the blue border fabric as binding.

Love the granny squares--on my bucket list. I have never made a wedding ring quilt--I'll be interested to see what you choose.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love your table runner--those bright blue flowers are soo special looking on it--and I don't think it needs another border either!!!!
Have a fun week--
Hugs, Di and Miss gracie

Cheryll said...

I'm with the others...just a wide binding with the same blue!
Good luck... :)

Maria said...

Well I am going to be different and say a 2" border of the middle fabric and then bind with blue...
Love the fabris in your sample squares.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love that runner...

Wendy said...

More beautiful projects, I love your table runner.

Denise :) said...

Teresa, I really love your table runner! Is the pattern on the fabrics the same for the background and the applique? It's similar enough that flowers almost give the appearance of being translucent! Really cool effect. Your Schnibbles block is really cute, too -- sweet fabrics there! :)