Monday 28 May 2012

Design Wall Monday

Only one project to show today. I'm involved in a big project, the double Wedding Ring Quilt so I've decided not to begin any more quilts until I have this one in a more advanced stage. At the moment I'm only making my QBSA blocks and my FW blocks which I can't show you until my partner receives theirs.
In my design Wall  this week there is only this...


But there's is a lot more to see, just link up with Judy at Patchwork Times and you'll enjoy lots of wonderful projects.

6 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Love the fabric you are making this out of. It's already beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Fiona said...

it will be lovely watching this grow....
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking good!!!

Gail said...

I really like your fabrics and colors, the blocks are coming along nicely.

Cheryll said...

Oh Teresa... its gorgeous... and you are doing a fantastic job! Love IT!

Kathy said...

Your double wedding ring will be beautiful!