Saturday 26 May 2012

I'm Still Here!!!


I haven't posted anything for quite a while but I'm still here. This week has been a busy one. So busy that I haven't been able to sneak into my sewing room as much as I would like to. so there isn't much to share with you today, just some small scrappy pieces that I've been doing to use all my small fabric pieces, since I'm on a very strict fabric diet.
  A small framed purse, very useful for coins.

  Another pincushion, I have to put in the filling and sew it.

 Some scrappy pot holders

And a boxy pouch made with the leftover squares from my Granny Squares.

4 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

Doing little and quick projects are just what we need when we don't have big chunks of time. I like all your achievements for this week.

Fiona said...

You've made somelovely projects with your scraps....
Hugz

sunny said...

Everything is beautiful! I LOVE that little purse. I bought a frame awhile back, but I haven't made anything with it yet. Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Wendy said...

All your projects are lovely, the purse is gorgeous and I love the little scrappy things you made.