Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tuesday Treasures with Melody

It's been a while since my last Tuesday treasure but this week I'm back .
I'm sharing with you some of my crystal treasures. Two are Christmas trees, one is a carved perfume bottle and the last one is a wonderful angel bell.
This is my favorite piece. It's a small crystal angel, the skirt is a little bell that has the most wonderful sound. I don't use the bell much because i'm afraid it might break the glass.
For more treasures just link with the lovely Melody at The house on the Side of the Hill

6 comments:

Melody said...

What beautiful treasures. Thank you so much for sharing.

Yesy said...

Hola, que hermosos detalles nos compartes vengo del blog de Melody, me encantan tus trabajos todos son divinos, estaré pasando por aquí.

Yesy

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

What beautiful treasures and they just shine--thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Cheryll said...

These items truly are treasures! :)

Wendy said...

Beautiful treasures!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh it would be hard to pick a favourite as they are also so beautiful. I love the perfume bottle with the little bird...just gorgeous.