Friday 4 May 2012

Two days... Two Swaps

In two days I received my gifts from the swaps I entered. First I received a package from Jane in the U.K.
She was my partner at  Quilter's Day Swap hosted by Heidi at Hand made by Heidi.

Jane sent me two lovely gifts. A little purple table topper and a matching pot holder. They are going to look so nice in my kitchen.


Thank you Jane, for the lovely items and the beautiful card, too.

Yesterday I went to the post office to pick another package. This time it came From Susan in the U.S.A.
she was my Friends With Benefits partner. A great swap hosted by Kathy at Sew Happy House.


Inside the package there were two little parcels and a card
In one of the parcels I found the most lovely theread. I loved the colors. But the best was yet to come

 Look ai this wonderful apron she made me. It's gorgeous!!! I love the ruffles border.


 This is the detail of the front, the stitchery is so beautiful.
I took my own photo wearing it, but I will post a better picture later on

I think I'll be sleeping in my apron tonight. LOL!!! The card she sent me is also wonderful, just look
Thank you so much Susan. It was great to have you as partner.

This is what I sent to Susan, I can show it now for she has already received it



I made her a small wall hanging. It had some stitched motifs


And a little applique heart

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely gifts you received... two in two days... the postie is busy there... and I love the hanging you made too....
Hugz

Anonymous said...

beautiful parcels sent and recieved Teresa,well done ladies.xx

Melody said...

Such beautiful gifts both sent and received.

Quilting By Celia said...

Missed your post again in my blog list. Had so much trouble today doing my post; will call you soon to discuss it. Love your swaps both what you made and what you received.
I think I'll send you the FW blocks soon instead of waiting for when I see you...