Wednesday 16 May 2012

WIP Wednesday



Oh my !!! It's Wednesday again, time does fly.
Today I'm liking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. She is hosting  another WIP Wednesday.


Completed projects:


A zippered pouch. It's going to be one of my PIF gifts, I still don't know who's going to receive it, it's a surprise


 It has two inside pockets to keep our women stuff


The Summer Breeze table runner top is finished. I just need to quilt and bind it.




Works in Progress:



I've made only one granny square this week, that means I sill have more three to do before  doing the sashing and sewing everything together.



New Projects:


I've started my Double Wedding Ring quilt last week. I've made a couple of arches but there's much work ahead
I hope to have more to show you next Wednesday, until then I wish everyone a great sewing week.

6 comments:

Fabric Warrior (aka Amie) said...

Love the little zippered pouch, and the granny blocks are so pretty! Looking forward to seeing your double wedding rings. I'm too scared to try it! : )

Kelly said...

That pouch is so cute and I love the Granny squares :)

Fiona said...

such lovely projects you are doing... I love them all...
Hugz

Shontelle said...

Your granny squares look great. I'm really interested to see how your double wedding ring turns out - I would love to make one one day. The colours you've chosen are so different!

Cheryll said...

The granny squares quilt is going to be wonderful! :)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Oh my, you are so busy!! Pretty little zippered pouch for a lucky recipient.