Wednesday 25 July 2012

WIP - Small Stuff only...

Hi, it's that day of the week again and here I am to share my work in progress with all of you.
I'm enjoying my Summer vacations so I have been to the beach with Dh and my sewing has been put into second place. Nevertheless I still manage to escape to my sewing room no and then and make some little things that are quite easy and quick to make. Besides it's been too hot ( about 30 degrees) to do any quilting, my tops have to wait until the Fall in order to be quilted.

Here's what I've been up to...
 A big metal framed purse for my daughter, she loves purses!!!



This one is huge.



 A pretty little pouch, of course my daughter asked me to make her a miniature one
Here they are...Mother and daughter!!!LOL

That is all I have to show you but link up with the lovely Lee at Freshly Pieced and you can enjoy many wonderful works in progress.
 Have a nice week,
Hugs,
TERESA

7 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

Some sewing is better than none at all! All looks good. 30 is hot ??? hum....

Anonymous said...

lucky daughter,such pretty purses,well done.xx

Sophie Belle Designs said...

That purse is beautiful, I love the fabric.

Kelly said...

Cute purses - I love the mini version :)

Melody said...

Gorgeous purse.

Sheila said...

Both beautiful purses , did you find the metal closure hard to sew in place ? Wonderful work!!

Wendy said...

Very lucky daughter, the purse and bags are beautiful.