Thursday 25 October 2012

I love squishy mail


Yesterday I received a package from Australia. It was from my secret partner Chantell. I entered Sue's Cushion Swap a couple of months ago and when I saw this cushion at Sue's blog I wished it could be mine. Never did I imagine that my wish would come true.



When I opened the parcel I had the most pleasant surprise.... the cushion I had wished for was MINE!!


I absolutely adore it. It seems she knows me so well. The fabric, the panels, the colors, everything is perfect!!!



Look at the gorgeous  ceramic button in the middle. It's awesome.

 As I still don't have the stuffing to put in it  I'm showing you some photos I "borrowed" from Sue's blog

Thank you very much Chantell!!! I love my new cushion.

2 comments:

Melody said...

It is a delightful cushion, lucky you.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cushion,lucky you.xx