Saturday 3 November 2012

Friday Night With Friends


I couldn't miss this one! Cheryll decided to host another Friday night sewing and I jumped into it.
I've finished my mail organizer.

I used some Moda fabric I had left and now I can organize my mail and my bills ( yuck). I'm going to hang it on the kitchen wall. Now there is no excuse for lost mail!


Christmas is just around the corner so I thought it was a good idea to make some gifts. I've started a Xmas pillow for a little girl. I didn't have time to finish it ,  I still have to applique her first name's letter on the center square.

I would like to have more to show you but yesterday I spent almost two hours on the phone with my dear friend Célia. She is back to Australia and we hadn't talk to each other since July. It was great to chat with her again.
Nevertheless i'm happy with the results and very excited to be a part of this new Friday Night with Friends! Thanks Cheryll.

7 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

Loved our chat too. Your Xmas fabric in the cushion look nice.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I like your mail organiser. What a great idea x

Anonymous said...

what a great idea,well done.xx

Cheryll said...

Thanks for spreading the word Teresa... and a wonderful cushion was started after a great finish! Well done! :)

Wendy said...

What a great idea for your mail sorter, and I love the cushion, gorgeous Christmas fabrics, hugs Wendy

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great project and your Christmas cushion is lovely.

Maria said...

You did get to make a few nice projects Teresa..
Sew nice for you to catch and chat with yur friend.