Sunday 6 January 2013

I'm taking the Pledge

Even though I can proudly say I've never failed on a swap, I'm taking the 2013 pledge.


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I Teresa – Quilting Stitching and Sew'on will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

You are one of the good ones Teresa. Thanks for pledging all the same!
Love the blog look! :)

Teje Karjalainen said...

That is so good! I should make one, too! Great idea and looks beautiful!