Sunday 30 June 2013

A nice surprise


Even though I post more or less once a week I don't receive many comments so I don't really know if many people visit or enjoy my blog.
Today I received a comment from a spanish blogger, her name's Susana and the surprise was that even though I never visited her blog she knew mine and also gave this award - The Liebster Award


It was a very nice surprise. It seems that this award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and now I have to follow some rules. Firstly I will have to tell you seven things about me
1 - I love my family
2 - I love quilting
3 - I love fabric
4 - I love to cook
5 - I'm a teacher and love teaching 
6- I love  going to the beach in the Summer
7- I love chocolate

And then I have to award more 15 blogs that have less than 200 followers as well as leave a comment on their last post to tell them they have been awarded.

 Quilting by Celia
BillieBee's Blog
Quilting is my down Time
Tea Fabric and other things
Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting
Atelier-Arte
Charllote's Web
By Daisy
Cristurices
Kraftier

2 comments:

sunny said...

It just goes to show that we never know who's reading our blog. Congrats!

Jo said...

I am new to this too.
You are doing a great job