Friday 27 September 2013

I'm slowly coming back

Here are some of my last projects.
 This is a needle case. It was a kit that my friend Celia offered me when she came to Portugal last Summer.
It's all wool and I loved making it. The button was also an old gift from her, I was keeping  it to use in a special project and this couldn't be a better occasion.

My September swap blocks are also ready. This time I was asked to make Log Cabin blocks ( one of my favorites ). My partner requested green and blue ones



Finally I've been working a little on my Kim Diehl's project



Well two projects actually as I mixed two of her patterns into one project only ( I seem to be doing that a lot, in my sewing and in my kitchen too).




6 comments:

Cheryll said...

Nice to see you again... :)

sunny said...

You've been very busy! What an adorable little needle book. The special button is a perfect touch.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your Kim Diehl project looks great. Is it needle turn appliqué? Lovely gift from Celia x

Deb R said...

I agree your projects are gorgeous! Glad you are getting time to sew x

Wendy said...

Everything is so lovely Teresa, beautiful needlecase and blocks!

Quilting By Celia said...

The needlecase looks lovely and your applique block too. Now that the weather is getting cooler your way I bet you'll be doing lots more sewing....